Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace! With over 1 million of these Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls sold, Outward Hound slow feeding dog bowls have made mazes a key part of meal time for dogs.
- UP TO 10X SLOWER: Outward Hound Slo-Bowl Fun Feeder dog bowls slow down your dog’s eating time and aid digestion by 10X!
- A PRODUCT WITH PURPOSE: Bloating, regurgitation and canine obesity are all real factors of poor digestion in dogs. That’s why we created our SloBowl Fun Feeders with puzzles that challenge and engage your dog during mealtime while helping them to digest their dog food.
- GO BEYOND THE BOWL: Every dog eats differently and their dog bowl should be as unique as they are. We fixed the “one size fits all” solution of traditional dog bowls and molded our mazes to perfectly fit the pace and style of your dog’s eating patterns and habits.
- PORTION CONTROL ON POINT: Outward Hound Slo-Bowls are made in 3 different sizes to help you control their portions during mealtime. The Large/Regular holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Medium/Mini holds 2 cups, and the Small/Tiny holds 3/4 cup. These bowls are great for dry, wet, and raw fed diets.
- QUICK CLEANING: Nobody likes a dirty dog bowl. To clean your Fun Feeder Slo-Bowl, simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher. Your dog’s bowl will come out shining like new.