Training for dogs is a vital part for socializing them,Without training your dog will struggle to integrate with family and friends as well as other dogs.
In some situations this can be stressful and embarrassing , and in serious cases it could have devastating consequences.
As a dog owner it is your responsibility to ensure that your dog is trained.
Why is it important to train your dog?
- It Teaches your dog Life skills:When you are properly training your dog you are giving it its skills to live peacefully with humans and other animals. Failure to train your dog can result in unwanted behaviors and stress.
- Alleviate Stress: Training your dog helps it to be calm in stressful situations failing to do so your dog might be aggressive and scared.
- It helps avoid Conflict: Socializing your dog will help prevent conflict in other dogs or even humans, if your dog is not well socialized it could become scared or even aggressive towards the other dog/Human
- It helps you understand your dog better: Training your dog can help you as the owner to get an idea of what your dog’s needs are.
- Your dog will behave when left alone: Leaving your dog home alone will be one of the hardest thing to do , but unfortunately you will have to, a well trained dog wont bark or even destroy your house. you will be able to leave your dog home alone knowing he will be okay.
- It will help to keep your dog safe: If your dog does not listen to commands he could run into the road and get hit by a car.
The best time to train a dog is when he is still a puppy, But its NEVER to late to train your dog.Training your dog might be a challenge but the rewards are worth it.